The world’s first 3D modeling by over 10,000,000 different full colors.
- Covering the color gamut of 84% of FOGRA39L and 90% of SWOP
- Broadening designs with full color ink and clear ink
Color ink & clear color ink Color ink & white color ink
Enhancing color reproduction with color profile
- Possible to get close between the color of image on the PC and the object.
4 Advantages of modeling
- Modeling Material – Acrylic resin is compounded in the ink corresponding same strength with ABS.
- Drilling – Have the strength to bear 5 Kg loading weight.
- Overcoating – Overcoating is possible. Able to make smoother surface and upgrade weather resistance.
- Water Resistance – No discoloring or damage when get wet with water.
||UV curable inkjet
|Available color number
More than 10 million different colors
||On-demand piezoelectric print head (8 head inline)
||Modeling ink: MH-100 (C, M, Y, K, White, Clear)
Support material ink: SW-100
||C, M, Y, K: 3L
White, Clear, Support material: 5L
||C, M, Y, K: 1L bottle
White, Clear, Support material: 4.8L bottle
|Available modeling area
(W × D × H)
|508 × 508 × 305 mm (20 × 20 × 12 in)
|Minimum layer pitch
|3D data format
||STL, OBJ, VRML, PLY, 3MF
|Layout software [Mimaki 3D Link]
||Single phase AC 100-120V/220-240V±10%
||1300 W or less
||300 W or less
||30 W or less
||VCCI Class A / FCC Class A / Compliant with UL60950, ETL /
CE Marking (EMC, Low Voltage Directive) /
CB Report / RoHS / REACH
||15 – 35 °C (59 – 95 °F)
||35 – 60 %Rh (Non condensing)
||20 – 25 °C (68 – 77 °F)
||Places without mine dust (Dust amount 0.15mg/m³ or less) *1
|Dimensions (W × D × H)
||2,250 × 1,500 × 1,550 mm (88.6 × 59.1 × 61.0 in)
||600kg (1322.8 lb)